Thin strips of grilled flank steak marinated with lime juice, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and soy sauce. These skewers disappear quickly at every gathering, so you may want to make a lot!
With the Superbowl just around the corner I thought these would be a great appetizer for the steak lovers in your home. I myself love beef and enjoy these as an appetizer, but I also make them for dinner served with rice and roasted broccoli on the side.
You can make this on an indoor grill, a cast iron grill pan or make them outside on the grill. Always cut the meat across the grain at a slight angle with a very sharp knife.
Kid-friendly, husband-friendly, and just plain old good!
Asian Flank Steak Skewers
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups reduced sodium soy sauce Use Tamari or Liquid Aminos for Gluten Free and Keto
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime juice of
- Soak wooden skewers in water about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Marinate the steak in all the ingredients for about 1 hour or more.
- Discard marinade and thread the sliced steak onto the skewers.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to high heat; when hot grill a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked though.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Makes about 24 skewers.