This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
I’m really picky with the brand of tomatoes I use, I always get the best results with Tuttorosso (green label), but if you have a favorite brand you are loyal to, feel free to use it.
Quick Marinara Sauce
This quick marinara is my favorite go-to recipe when I need to whip up a quick sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 /2 cup
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden, being careful not to burn.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and bay leaf. Stir and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and let simmer about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh basil.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /2 cup, Calories: 53 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.5 g, Protein: 0.1 g, Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0.1 g, Sodium: 282 mg, Fiber: 0.2 g, Sugar: 4.5 g