This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Parmesan Spinach Dip
Classic full-fat parmesan spinach dip got skinny by using low-fat ingredients and getting most of it’s flavor from Parmigiano Reggiano.
I love using crudites as low-carb dippers such as raw broccoli, celery or carrots, but I usually serve this with reduced-fat crackers or baked chips for my guests. A typical serving size for a dip is usually about 2 tablespoons depending how many appetizers are being served, but I calculated this based on a larger portion.
Creamy Parmesan Spinach Dip
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 /4 cup
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup light sour cream, full fat for Keto
- 5 tbsp light mayonnaise, full fat, check labels for Keto
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
- fresh pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Makes about 2 cups.
Serving: 1 /4 cup, Calories: 79.4 kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.3 g, Protein: 3.2 g, Fat: 6.2 g, Fiber: 0.9 g