Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche
This quiche is keto, gluten-free and easy to make! Add a salad on the side and it’s the perfect light meal. Of course, you can use any cheese you wish here, or leave the ham out like I did in this Crustless Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche. If you want a quiche with crust, you may also like this Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and this Chicken Quiche which are so popular on my site.
I created this recipe with leftover Easter ham in mind. Since it’s low-carb and uses no crust, I’ve added a little light cream to give the eggs more of a creamier custard texture, as most quiches have rather than a spongier baked egg texture like a frittata.
Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations:
- You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage.
- Any cheese would work great here. Try this with mozzarella cheese, Gruyere or cheddar cheese in place of Swiss.
- You can swap more milk in place of the half & half cream, but the texture won’t be as creamy, it will have a spongier texture.
- Make them in individual ramekins in place of one large pie dish.
- If you wish to use a crust, follow the directions for this recipe using a deeper pie dish, and use less broccoli.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
How To Make Crustless Quiche
Leftover Ham Recipes:
- Ham Bone Soup with Potatoes and Cabbage
- Leftover Ham Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Veggie Ham Egg and Cheese Bake
- 16 Bean Soup with Ham and Kale
- Pressure Cooker Split Pea Soup with Ham
- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups diced ham steak or leftover ham 9 oz
- 1 cup chopped steamed broccoli fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh grated Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half & half cream
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat the to 350F degrees. Spray a pie dish with oil.
- Evenly spread the broccoli in the dish and top it evenly with the ham.
- Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg.
- Pour the custard into the dish and top with Swiss Cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set.
- Cut the quiche into 6 pieces and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Photo credit: Jess Larson