Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops
With Halloween coming soon, I thought I would share these cute, ghost-shaped frozen Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops made with white chocolate and bananas. This is fun to make with the kids and what kid doesn’t like chocolate covered bananas.
Just ask my little one!
Frozen "Boo"-nana Pops
With Halloween only a week away, I thought I would share these cute ghost-shaped frozen white chocolate banana treats. This is a fun project to make with the kids and what kid doesn’t like chocolate covered bananas.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate*
- 8 mini chocolate chips for eyes
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters. Insert popsicle sticks into bananas, and freeze bananas on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- When the bananas are frozen, fill a coffee mug with chocolate. Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring until the chocolate is melted and soft.
- Dip the bananas one at a time into the chocolate, scraping off the excess chocolate from the back of the banana, and place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Quickly add the chocolate chips for the eyes before the chocolate hardens (you have to work quickly here).
- Return to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat. Eat frozen.
- Each banana has about 1/2 oz of chocolate, that is how I based the nutritional info.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 banana pop
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 5
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 98 calories
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sugar: 10.5g
- Protein: 1.5g