Frozen Chocolate Banana Ghost Pops
With Halloween coming soon, I thought I would share these cute, ghost-shaped frozen “Boo”-nana Pops made with only 2 ingredients. This is the perfect Halloween dessert to make with the kids and what kid doesn’t like chocolate covered bananas. Just ask my little one! More easy Halloween desserts you might enjoy are Spooky Spider Cupcakes, Chocolate Mummy Cupcakes and tiny Mummy Cake Balls.
This makes four pops but you will have plenty of extra chocolate if you want to make more. Each banana has about 1/2 oz of chocolate, that is how I based the nutritional info.
More Halloween desserts you might like:
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfait
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters
- Meringue Ghost Cookies or Cupcake Toppers
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
Frozen "Boo"-nana Pops
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup good quality white chocolate*
- 8 mini chocolate chips for eyes
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters. Insert popsicle sticks into bananas, and freeze bananas on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- When the bananas are frozen, fill a coffee mug with chocolate. Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring until the chocolate is melted and soft.
- Dip the bananas one at a time into the chocolate, scraping off the excess chocolate from the back of the banana, and place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Quickly add the chocolate chips for the eyes before the chocolate hardens (you have to work quickly here).
- Return to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat. Eat frozen.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Each banana has about 1/2 oz of chocolate, that is how I based the nutritional info.