Frozen Mango, Kiwi, Raspberry Fruit Pops
Hot summer’s day? No problem, cool off with these homemade frozen fruit pops made with fresh mango, kiwi, and raspberry fruit puree.
Aren’t these the prettiest things! I just love the vibrant colors you can get from using fresh fruit, and the flavors are refreshing and sweet.
This home made frozen fruit popsicle recipe really can’t get any simpler. You can make this using any of your favorite fruits. Here, I added a little sugar because my fruit tasted a little tart but you can totally leave it out or use stevia if you prefer.
I made these fruit pops using good old fashioned plastic cups that you can find almost anywhere. But, if you want something a little more chic, these popsicle molds (affiliate link) I love and are easy to use and clean. Hope you enjoy!
Frozen Mango, Kiwi, Raspberry Pops
- 9 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 oz kiwi, peeled
- 6 oz mango, peeled
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil; boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Set aside.
- Puree fruit separately in the blender (I used my magic bullet).
- Set aside in 3 small bowls.
- Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
- Equally fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
- Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes.
- Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.