This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
These homemade skinny baked buffalo wings aren’t even fried and will be the hit at your next party! Also great for a quick dinner!
Skinny Buffalo Wings
More healthier versions of traditional party appetizers I love are baked Mozzarella Sticks, a hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip and loaded baked Sweet Potato Skins.
Traditional buffalo wings are deep fried and made with lots of butter. These are broiled to reduce fat and calories and we eliminated the butter altogether. You can adjust the heat to your taste. Great for appetizers, lunch or dinner!
Lighter Buffalo Wings
These homemade skinny baked buffalo wings aren't even fried and will be the hit at your next party! Also great for a quick dinner!
Yield: 9 servings
Serving Size: 2 chicken wings
- 3 lbs about 18 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- salt and fresh pepper
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into strips
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into strips
- low fat blue cheese dressing, extra pts
- In a large bowl combine chicken, 2 tbsp hot sauce, vinegar, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder salt and pepper.
- Mix well and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place wings on a broiler rack and broil on low, about 8 inches from the flame for about 10-12 minutes on each side. (All ovens are different so be careful not to burn and make sure it is cooked before removing)
- While chicken cooks, heat the remaining hot sauce until warm.
- Toss the hot sauce with the chicken and arrange on a platter.
- Serve with celery and carrot strips and blue cheese dressing or dipping.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 chicken wings, Calories: 204 kcal, Carbohydrates: 4 g, Protein: 19 g, Fat: 13.5 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 56.5 mg, Sodium: 812 mg, Fiber: 0.6 g, Sugar: 1 g