Blue Cheese Dressing
This simple, light, homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is made with Greek yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise and seasoning.
Nothing beats the flavor of homemade salad dressing. Making your own salad dressing gives you control of what ingredients go into it. Serve this with a wedge of iceberg lettuce, as a dip for skinny buffalo wings or one of my favorite ways to enjoy this is on a roast beef sandwich on a good whole wheat crusty bread with arugula.
To store leftovers: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Low Fat Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 oz fat free Greek yogurt, full fat for Keto
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise, full fat for Keto, check labels
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and yogurt together with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup.