This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Mediterranean Boneless Pork Chops with Summer Vegetables is made with thin sliced boneless pork chops topped with sauteed summer squash, roasted tomatoes, lemon juice, olives and Feta cheese. So much flavor and color in this dish!
Mediterranean Boneless Pork Chops with Summer Veggies
I love this summer dish!! It’s so flavorful and easy to make, and the best part, the servings are generous! If you don’t eat pork you can make this with chicken.
If you have a spiralizer, you can use that instead of a mandolin to cut the zucchini and squash. You can also use chicken cutlets in place of the pork.
Mediterranean Boneless Pork Chops with Julienned Vegetables
Mediterranean Boneless Pork Chops with Julienned Vegetables, a delicious, weeknight meal! Made with pan seared thin sliced boneless pork chops and served topped with sauteed julienned summer squash, roasted tomatoes, lemon juice, olives and Feta cheese. So much flavor and color in this dish!
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 2 chops, 3/4c veggies
- 16 oz 8 thin sliced center cut boneless pork chops
- 3/4 tsp of McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning, 25% Less Sodium
- 1 small, 6 oz zucchini, ends trimmed off
- 1 small, 6 oz yellow squash, ends trimmed off
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup of pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of crumbled Feta cheese
- fresh juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 1 tsp grated Lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Season the pork chops with Montreal seasoning (or any seasoned salt you like).
- To Julienne the Zucchini and Yellow Squash: Use a mandolin fitted with a julienne blade, or slice the zucchini into 1/8-inch thick slices. Cut the slices lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick strips. (Or you can use a spiralizer)
- Toss the tomatoes with 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt, pepper, and oregano. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray; roast for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced garlic and roast for another 5 minutes (this will prevent the garlic from burning).
- Transfer to a large work bowl and set aside.
- Reduce oven to 200°F.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and zucchini with 1/8 tsp salt and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add to bowl with tomatoes and place in the warm oven.
- Working in two batches, spray the skillet with cooking spray and cook half of the the pork chops on medium-high heat for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side. The pork chops are thin so you don’t want to over cook them or they will be tough. Set aside on a platter.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven toss with Kalamata olives, juice of lemon and lemon rind.
- Serve the vegetables over the pork chops and top with Feta cheese.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 chops, 3/4c veggies, Calories: 230 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Protein: 28 g, Fat: 9 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 72 mg, Sodium: 502 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 2 g
81 comments on “Mediterranean Boneless Pork Chops with Summer Veggies”
Love this recipe. I don’t like lemon on my food so I did not include it. Excellent meal. I lose a lot of weight with this recipe. I put the correct portions in plastic containers and have them for dinner I find that sometimes I don’t finish the entire portion at one time. I can finish the rest as a snack without added calories
So good…add a glass of nice red wine and it’s a perfect meal!