Papaya, avocados, lime juice and cilantro – this luscious tropical salad will make you feel like you are in the sunny Caribbean.
This salad pairs wonderfully with rice and beans, grilled chicken, fish or steak and it’s loaded with vitamin C, A, folate and fiber. You can add a jalapeño to add a little kick! This would even make a great salsa to serve with chips.
Perfect for all diets restrictions, vegan, gluten free, low carb, egg free, nut free, to name a few. Enjoy!
Papaya Avocado Salad
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 medium hass avocados, diced
- 2 cups papaya, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine onion, lime juice and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, papaya, and cilantro.
- Toss with lime juice and onions and serve immediately.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.