The taste of pumpkin pie for breakfast without the guilt? Every bite of these low fat crepes seasoned with cinnamon and pumpkin spice, topped with pumpkin butter will fill your palate with the taste of Autumn.
Crepes can be eaten for breakfast or dessert, and they are easy to make. Put all the ingredients in the blender to make the batter, then cook each crepe in a 6-inch non stick pan on low heat. For those of you on Weight Watcher points, these are only 3 points plus each!
Pumpkin Spiced Crepes with Pumpkin Butter
- Blend flour, milk, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, eggs and oil until smooth in the blender.
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium-low flame.
- When hot, spray with buttered flavored spray to coat bottom of pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of crepe is light golden brown.
- Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining buttered flavored spray and crepe mixture.
- To serve, spoon 2 tbsp pumpkin butter into center of each crepe, fold the edge of crepe over filling and roll, placing the crepe on a plate seam side down.
- Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar and a little more pumpkin spice or cinnamon.
- Serve warm.