These whole wheat pancakes are lightly seasoned with brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and topped with pumpkin butter for a hearty Autumn breakfast. Low fat, high in fiber and just plain good or you!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Pumpkin Butter
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine milk, egg whites and pumpkin butter or canned pumpkin in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots. Don't over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Spray oil to lightly coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble and the edges begin to set, flip the pancakes.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Top each serving with an additional 2 tbsp pumpkin butter.
- In addition you can top with maple syrup or agave, (extra points)
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
More Healthy Pancake Recipes: