Easy 5-ingredient mini baked brie phyllo tarts topped with craisins, walnuts and honey. Delicious bite-sized appetizers, perfect for the Holidays!
Baked Brie Phyllo Tarts
If you need a quick appetizer to bring to a holiday party that is easy and everyone will love, this is it! The quickest holiday appetizer recipe yet so impressive and delicious!! Made with only 5 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to make! Phyllo shells can be filled with just about anything! The pastry cups are fully baked which makes them so versatile and easy to use. Try my Pecan Pie Phyllo Tarts, Mini Greek Spinach Pies, Crab and Avocado Phyllo Tarts or fill them with pudding, dips, or fresh fruit , etc.
Make these pre-dinner bites in 15 minutes or less! I’m a huge fan of baked brie, so naturally I love these bite sized Baked Brie Phyllo Tarts which are so easy to make! For the topping, I thought using dried cranberries would be pretty for this time of year and I used honey as my glue to keep everything in place. And the taste? So good and takes about 15 minutes to make!
How To Make Ahead
You can prepare these Baked Brie Phyllo Cups a few hours ahead then pop them in the oven when you’re ready to serve.
Variations and Tips:
- Trader Joe’s sells a light Brie which is what I used here, Presidente also carries one.
- A wedge of brie would be enough to make two batches, so if you are serving a crowd, you can easily double this recipe.
- Swap the honey for maple syrup
- Swap the walnuts for pecans
More Phyllo Tart Recipes
- Baked Brie Phyllo Tarts
- Mini Greek Spinach Pies
- Crab and Avocado Phyllo Tarts
- Asparagus and Feta Tartlet
Baked Brie Phyllo Cups
- 3 oz light brie, skin removed cut into (15) 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tbsp craisins
- 4 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tbsp honey
- 15 Mini Phyllo Shells, Athens
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine craisins, chopped nuts and honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Arrange mini shells on a baking sheet.
- Fill mini shells with cheese (each piece of cheese weighs about 0.2 oz).
- Top with sticky craisin/nut mixture and bake 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.