Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp
Here’s another shrimp dish with the sweetness of coconut milk which compliments the spiciness of the red curry paste in this simple dish. Serve this over jasmine rice for a complete meal. If you’ve never used fish sauce before, don’t let the smell fool you. It blends with the other flavors and really adds to this dish.
Red Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Add scallion whites and red curry paste and sauté one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and mix well.
- Simmer about 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and cilantro.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1/4th
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 2
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 135 calories
- Total Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sugar: g
- Protein: 18.5g