Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Chicken breasts stuffed with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach rolled, breaded and baked in the oven. Easy to make, and the chicken comes out so juicy and delicious!
This dish is easy enough to make for a weeknight, yet elegant enough to serve for guests. I like to eat this with a salad, but if I was entertaining I would probably make a pasta on the side like broccoli and orzo. What makes this chicken dish extra flavorful is this Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta from DeLallo, this stuff is so good and not just as a bread topping!
If you’ve been to the DeLallo store in Jeannette PA, you probably understand my obsession with their products, but the good news is you can buy all their products on their online store. I kid you not, their marinara sauce is the best jarred sauce I’ve ever tried and that’s coming from a girl who never uses jar sauce. Hope you enjoy this video and recipe that I created in partnership with Delallo…
Chicken Rollatini with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, Mozzarella and Spinach
- 8 thin sliced boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato bruschetta
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato bruschetta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp spinach leaves and 2 to 3 slices red onion in the center. Roll and place seam side down on a work surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, dip into the lemon oil mixture, then into the crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Yield: 8 pieces, Serving Size: 1 rollatini
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 6
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 267
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 351mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 25g
Recipe created in partnership with Delallo Foods, a brand I LOVE and use in my kitchen.