These Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts are filled with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach, rolled, breaded and baked in the oven or air fryer.
Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
These are so easy to make, and the chicken comes out so juicy and delicious! Easy enough to make for a weeknight, yet elegant enough to serve for guests. Serve this with a salad, or a simple pasta on the side like broccoli and orzo.
If you’ve been to the DeLallo store in Jeannette PA, you probably understand my obsession with their products, but the good news is you can buy all their products on their online store. I kid you not, their marinara sauce is the best jarred sauce I’ve ever tried and that’s coming from a girl who never uses jar sauce.
How To Make Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
More Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
- Chicken Rollatini Parmesan
- Chicken Rollatini with Proscuitto and Cheese
- Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Zucchini and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
Chicken Rollatini with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, Mozzarella and Spinach
- 8 thin sliced boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato bruschetta
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, or parmesan
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato bruschetta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp spinach leaves and 2 to 3 slices red onion in the center. Roll and place seam side down on a work surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, dip into the lemon oil mixture, then into the crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Air Fryer Directions
- Follow steps above 1 through 6.
- Preheat the air fryer once again to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Recipe created in partnership with Delallo Foods, a brand I LOVE and use in my kitchen.