Healthy, Buffalo Chicken Nuggets baked in the oven are spicy and delicious! Crispy and golden on the outside with tender chicken breast on the inside, so good!
Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
I took my Baked Chicken Nugget recipe and added buffalo sauce, they turned out so good! Buffalo sauce makes everything better, right?! Perfect dipped in blue cheese dressing. Some favorite buffalo chicken recipes are Buffalo Chicken Strips, Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers and if you want a buffalo chicken appetizer, try this buffalo chicken dip, it’s my favorite!
We eat a lot of homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets for lunch in my house. Madison loves them, I love them and they’re so easy to make. Every now and then I take my standard recipe and change it up. This week I thought why not try it with hot sauce – we loved them! Not overly spicy, but enough to know it’s there. You could of course kick it up a notch by using tabsaco sauce and adding some ground cayenne pepper to the seasoning.
Serve them with celery and carrots if you wish, and my homemade Low Fat Blue Cheese Dressing.
You may also enjoy these family-friendly chicken recipes:
- Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Pickle Brined Baked Chicken Tenders
- Tortilla Encrusted Chicken Tenders
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Strips
- Sesame Encrusted Baked Chicken Tenders
Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, use ground cayenne to make it hotter
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, or gluten-free crumbs
- 1/4 cup panko
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce, or your favorite hot sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 40 small bite sized pieces
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed to 4 inch strips
- optional: 1/2 cup skinny blue cheese dressing, additional points
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, bread crumbs and panko in a medium bowl and toss well.
- Place the hot sauce in another medium bowl with the oil.
- Dip the chicken into the hot sauce mix, then into the crumbs and place on the baking sheet.
- Spray the top generously with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Pin It To Save For Later!