Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip – All the flavor of buffalo wings without messy hands! Perfect for your Super Bowl Party. I lightened this using low fat and fat free ingredients. Adjust the heat to your liking and serve this with celery, chips or crackers.
Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip – All the flavor of buffalo wings without messy hands! Perfect for your Super Bowl Party.
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (14 oz raw) cooked shredded chicken
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm.
To do this on the stove, simmer on low heat 30 minutes.
Yield: 9 servings , Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 2
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 107.9 calories
- Total Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 1155mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 10.3g