Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip – all the flavor of buffalo wings without messy hands!
I’ve been making this buffalo dip for years because it’s always a hit when I bring it to a party! Adjust the heat to your liking and serve this with celery, carrots, chips or crackers. You might want to double this recipe if you’re feeding a crowd!!
Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip – All the flavor of buffalo wings without messy hands! Perfect for your Super Bowl Party.
- 2 (16 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- scallions, optional for garnish
- cut up celery sticks and carrot sticks, for dipping
- To make the shredded chicken, place chicken in the slow cooker and add enough water or chicken broth to cover. Cook high 4 hours. Remove and shred with two forks, discard the liquid.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce together until smooth. Add half of the blue cheese.
- Transfer to the slow cooker with the chicken, mixing well and return to the slow cooker, cook low 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with the remaining blue cheese, garnish with scallions. Serve hot.
To do this on the stove, simmer on low heat 30 minutes.
Yield: 9 servings , Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 2
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 107.9 calories
- Total Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 1155mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 10.3g