This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Broccoli and Cheese Omelet
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 omelet
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- salt and fresh pepper
- oil spray
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, WW reduced fat 1 pt Swiss
- In a small bowl beat egg, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a medium non-stick skillet heat on medium, spray the pan lightly with oil.
- When skillet is warm add the eggs rotating pan to completely cover.
- Reduce heat to low flame.
- Lay the cheese down in the center of eggs and top with broccoli.
- When the eggs are set, flip the sides over to the center to create your omelet.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 omelet, Calories: 183.2 kcal, Carbohydrates: 6.4 g, Protein: 20.6 g, Fat: 8.5 g, Sodium: 251.2 mg, Fiber: 2.6 g, Sugar: 1.9 g