These Chicken Parm Burgers are so easy, the perfect 10 minute recipe for weekday lunch or dinners! The best part? All you need is 4 ingredients!
Easy Chicken Parm Burgers Recipe
My family loves Chicken Parmesan, so these burgers are always a hit! Ready in less than 10 minutes your whole family will enjoy! I used preformed chicken patties, cooked them and topped them with my quick marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. Great on the grill or cook them indoors in a skillet.
If you want to skip the buns, serve them over zoodles instead.
What You’ll Need
These easy chicken burgers require just 4 ingredients.
- Chicken burgers – You can certainly buy your own ground chicken and make the patties yourself but if you don’t feel like getting your hands dirty, the pre-formed patties are perfect.
- Mozzarella cheese – I used part skim Alpine Lace.
- Pomodora sauce – I always have homemade sauce on hand, it’s smart to make large batches of sauce to jar or freeze so you can whip up quick meals in a pinch. Of course, store bought jarred sauce would work as well.
- Burger buns
How to Make Chicken Parm Burgers
These chicken parmesan burgers make a great lunch or dinner in a pinch because they’re ready in just 10 minutes!
- Cook the burgers. Cook for chicken burgers for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Warm the sauce.
- Assemble. Top each burger with cheese. Cover to melt, then transfer to the buns and top with the sauce. Enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan Burgers
- 16 oz lean chicken burgers
- 4 oz part skim mozzarella cheese, I used Alpine Lace
- 1 cup pomodoro sauce, jar sauce would work
- 4 burger buns
- Heat the sauce; cook the burgers 3 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Top with cheese and cover; when melted transfer to the buns and top with sauce. Enjoy!