Chilled Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad
Chilled Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad tossed with Kalamata olives, fresh mint and a drizzle of balsamic glaze – refreshing, light and delicious!
I love watermelon salads like this Watermelon Caprese. It’s that salty-sweet combination that’s so good and will keep you cool as a cucumber during those dog days of summer.
This is the ONLY salad I want in the summer when it’s hot outside. During those sultry summer months, I usually make my Watermelon salad with arugula, feta and red onion, but I love this new combination with cucumber, mint and olives as an alternative. It comes together very quick and is perfect as a light lunch or side dish.
Double this for a crowd, or cut it in half if you want to serve two. This makes a great side dish to grilled chicken, or seafood.
More Salads with Watermelon
- Grilled Shrimp Watermelon Chopped Salad
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Watermelon Jicama Cucumber Salad
- Ahi Tuna Watermelon Salad
Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad
- 4 cups chilled seedless watermelon, diced large
- 1 medium chilled English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup 1 oz crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, or basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Divide the watermelon and cucumbers equally between 4 plates or in one large serving bowl; top with olives, feta and mint.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over everything when ready to serve.