Grilled Brussels Sprouts Skewers with a Balsamic Glaze. Perfectly charred on the edges and make for the perfect side to grilled steaks, pork or chicken.
When you think of grilled vegetables, corn, eggplant, peppers and zucchini usually come to mind. But did you know you can make Brussels sprouts on the grill too?
Other ways I like to make brussels sprouts as a side is roasted on a sheet pan with butternut squash. I also love buffalo brussels sprouts with crumbled blue cheese.
My friend Tara introduced me to making Brussels on the grill. She had us over for dinner one night and her husband had steaks grilling along with corn and these Brussels! I added some Balsamic Glaze to because I love the combination.
These skewered brussel sprouts are perfect for your next BBQ. They’re so easy to make and can be prepped ahead of time so they’re ready to just throw on the grill. Just slice into thick pieces so they can hold to the skewer, cover the grill with tin foil, and place the skewers on top. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook for 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes to prevent burning. Top with balsamic glaze and done! That easy.
How To Make Grilled Brussels Sprouts
More Brussels Sprouts Recipes:
- Cacio e Pepe Brussels Sprouts
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Soup
- Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Brussels Sprouts and Sausage Spiralized Parsnip Pasta
Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- Place the brussels on skewers as pictured and place the skewers on a large enough piece of sturdy foil to cover the top. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill, when hot lower the heat to low and put foil with skewers on the grill, tenting the veggies with the foil. Cook about 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes to keep them from burning. When done, drizzle with balsamic glaze and eat right away.