Leftover Parmesan Mashed Potato Patties are so good, you’ll want to make sure you have extras next time you make mashed potatoes!!
I don’t care for leftover mashed potatoes, but I love making these patties whenever I have leftover mashed potatoes so I don’t feel like I’m eating the same thing the next day. A fun way to re-purpose leftovers!
Serving size will change depending on how much mashed potatoes you have leftover. I wrote this recipe assuming you have half a batch of leftover skinny garlic mashed potatoes. This works best with cold mashed potatoes.
Leftover Parmesan Mashed Potato Patties
- Preheat the oven to 425F°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Fill a small bowl with egg whites, whisking well.
- Fill another bowl with the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, mix to combine.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, form potatoes into 8 patties.
- Brush patties with egg whites (or you can use your hands to spread egg on), then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place patties onto the baking sheet and spray the top with more cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the bottom becomes golden brown; flip and cook an additional 10-12 minutes, until golden on both sides.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.