Cheesecake squares, lightened up with yogurt and light cream cheese, baked on a chocolate graham cracker crust drizzled with melted chocolate and topped with fresh raspberries.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you NEED to make this cheesecake!
A few years ago I first attempted my first cheesecake with yogurt, and since then I never looked back. I adapted this from my very popular Strawberry Swirled Cheesecake with chocolate in mind, of course.
And since I always second guess myself when making lightened up desserts, I gave this to some of my family members, and they loved it! So, if you need an idea for Valentine’s Day (or any day) give this dessert a try.
If you want to make a super easy 2-ingredient dessert… chocolate covered strawberries always impress!
And if you’re a bread pudding lover like myself, and don’t mind splurging a few extra calories, I love this Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding!
More Cheesecake Recipes You Will Love :
- Maple Pecan Cheesecake Shooters
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Yogurt Cups
- Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cheesecake
- Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Cups
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Skinny Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs, 50g
- 1 tbsp light butter, softened
- 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, sugar substitute works here too!
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 oz Baker's semi-sweet dipping chocolate
- 18 raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until mixed through. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites and flour., do not over beat. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature then chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cake into 9 slices.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until melted, careful not to burn.
- Use a spatula to drizzle the chocolate all over the top of the cheesecake. Top each piece with 2 raspberries and enjoy!