A low fat cheesecake swirled with strawberry jam on a graham cracker crust, a perfect easy-to-impress, decadent treat for any occasion.
A great low fat dessert for any brunch, dinner party or special occasion like Valentine’s day coming up. I also love Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, 5 Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Cups, Gluten Free Flourless Cheesecake Brownies and Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Cups.
I was experimenting with cheesecake and fat-free Greek yogurt this week with fabulous results. Personally, I thought it could have used a touch more sugar, but my husband disagreed, so I’ll leave it up to you to decide if you want to add another tablespoon of sugar to your batter.
This can be made with your favorite flavored jam, I used sugar free Strawberry but the possibilities are endless. I have a jar of mixed berry jam I can’t wait to use to make another batch.
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp light butter, softened
- 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, I used sugar free
- Heat oven to 350°. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, and flour. Do not over beat. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Stir jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling.
- Using a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature.
- Chill a few hours in the refrigerator.