Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto with Tomatoes
A quick summer pasta with ingredients you can find in your own backyard if you are lucky!
If you can’t find garlic scapes, you can make the pesto by substituting 2-3 cloves of garlic and an additional cup of basil.
Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto and Tomatoes
- 14 oz high fiber spaghetti, I like Ronzoni SmartTaste
- 5 tbsp garlic scape basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with pesto and tomatoes.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper and grated cheese on the side.