Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto with Tomatoes
A quick summer pasta with ingredients you can find in your own backyard if you are lucky!
If you can’t find garlic scapes, you can make the pesto by substituting 2-3 cloves of garlic and an additional cup of basil.
Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto and Tomatoes
- 14 oz high fiber spaghetti (I like Ronzoni SmartTaste)
- 5 tbsp garlic scape basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with pesto and tomatoes.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper and grated cheese on the side.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 1/6
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 7
- Points +: 9
- Calories: 327.1 calories
- Total Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 121.7mg
- Carbohydrates: 53.5g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Protein: 10.3g