This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
A quick summer pasta with ingredients you can find in your own backyard if you are lucky!
If you can’t find garlic scapes, you can make the pesto by substituting 2-3 cloves of garlic and an additional cup of basil.
Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto and Tomatoes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 /6
- 14 oz high fiber spaghetti, I like Ronzoni SmartTaste
- 5 tbsp garlic scape basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with pesto and tomatoes.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper and grated cheese on the side.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /6, Calories: 327.1 kcal, Carbohydrates: 53.5 g, Protein: 10.3 g, Fat: 11.7 g, Sodium: 121.7 mg, Fiber: 8 g, Sugar: 1.3 g