All the flavors in a Spicy California roll without the rice! These spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados are filled with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furikake and drizzled with soy sauce.
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
I’ve had this idea in my head all week, I wasn’t exactly sure how it would come out but I’m obsessed with them, they came out so good! There’s no cooking involved, takes less than 10 minutes to whip up! They are also low-carb, keto, paleo, whole30, dairy-free and gluten-free.
How To Make Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
You can use imitation crab if you prefer, but there’s nothing quite like the real thing. This would be awesome with tuna, planning on trying that next!! Seriously, if you love sushi and spicy foods, you will love these!! I had two as a main meal and I was stuffed! Let me know if you try them!
How To Make Ahead:
You can make the salad ahead and refrigerate. Cut the avocado just before serving.
California Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
- 2 tablespoons light mayo, I used Hellmans *for whole30 use compliant mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado, about 4 oz avocado when pitted and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon furikake, I like Eden Shake or use sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce, coconut aminos for whole30/paleo
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.