This Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap is so easy, stuffed with classic burger ingredients and wrapped in a crunchy tortilla. Use any burger meat you wish here!
Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap
Recently I shared this Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap on my Instagram and Pinterest feed and it pretty much went viral! So many of you asked for the recipe so here it is. Inspired by Taco Bell’s popular Crunch Wrap Supreme, only with hamburger ingredients on a low-carb wrap for a fun twist on the classic. For more unique cheeseburger recipes, try my Inside Out Turkey Cheeseburgers, Cheeseburger Soup, and Cheeseburger Salad. Make this on a skillet or in the air fryer.
The first time I made this crunch wrap on Instagram, I used lean beef for the patty which I found a bite dry. This time around, I used 93% ground turkey, and it was much juicier. Feel free to use whatever kind of ground meat you prefer, meatless burgers work fine too. Just make sure your tortilla is at least 10 inches.
Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap Ideas
I filled my crunch wrap with traditional burger fixins’: cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, red onions, and shredded lettuce. Below are even more ideas for what to put in your cheeseburger wrap. Let me know in the comments what combinations you come up with!
Also, Taco Bell puts a tostada in the middle of their wrap to make it crunch. I left it out to save calories, but if you want the crunch, add it!
- Sauce: BBQ sauce, Dijon mustard, mayo, salsa
- Veggies: Caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, avocado, pickled onions
- Cheese: Blue cheese, gouda, brie, white cheddar
- Spice: Jalapenos, green chilies
- Meat: Bacon
- Crunch: Tostada, potato chips, air fryer fries
How to Fold a Crunch Wrap
- Lay a 10-inch tortilla down and put the burger patty on the bottom with all the other ingredients on top.
- Fold one of the sides of the tortilla over and then keep folding the other sides over each other.
- Place the wrap folded side down in the skillet or air fryer and cook for a couple minutes to seal the tortilla.
- Flip over to brown the other side.
More Burger Recipes You’ll Love:
- Juicy Turkey Burgers with Zucchini
- Air Fryer Bacon-Burger Bites
- Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burger
- Salsa Verde Burgers
- Buffalo Turkey Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap
- 8 ounces 93% ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large, 10-inch low-carb tortillas (Tumaros)
- 2 slices American or cheddar, (.7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon golden mustard
- dill pickle and red onion slices
- shredded lettuce
- olive oil spray
Optional for crunch:
- Add air fryer french fries or chips, if desired (extra)
- Form meat into two flat patties, 1/3 inch thick. Season with salt.
- Spray a skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the burgers and cook 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Wipe clean and spray with oil, keep heated over medium-low heat.
- Place the burger in the center of the wrap followed by the cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard and lettuce. Fold the sides over to crunch wrap it by folding the sides over each other.
- Place on the hot skillet, folded side down. Cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes, then flip and continue cooking until browned and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes more.
For Air Fryer:
- Air fry the burgers 400F 10 to 14 min turning halfway, until cooked through in the center.
- Wipe the air fryer basket clean and spray with oil.
- Place the burger in the center of the wrap followed by the cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard and lettuce.
- Fold the sides over to crunch wrap it and place it on the air fryer basket, folded side down.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then add your wrap inside folded side down, spritz the top with oil and air fry for 4 to 5 minutes, flip carefully halfway.
55 comments on “Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap”
Will it be hot enough if the burgers are cook in advance and then fried the wrap when it’s dinner time ?
I would heat them up first
These are pretty good. I did a variation with Brie, apricot jelly, spinach and Dijon mustard.
I thought they were pretty good. I would make them with cheddar cheese next time. I didn’t realize my kids at all the chesse I had! So, I made them with swiss.
Was good! My tortillas were small so I cut a piece to fully cover during the wrap part. Family was happy ❤️
One of our favorite recipes! Really satisfies a cheeseburger craving.
Just had this for dinner, it was great! I was worried the wrap wouldn’t stick but sure enough when heated in the pan, it worked out perfectly and sealed up closed. Even stayed closed when I cut it in half. Very nice!
This was delicious!! It was quick and easy to make, I will be making this again and again!
omg, so amazing! these are a forever yes on my recipe repertoire now. Thank you Gina!
Did not have beef , or turkey, made it with salmon patties with feta and spinach, everything slaw the same ,it was so yummy and delicious .
Wow, you are so amazing. Will make it with turkey next time and then with beef.
Love all your recipes.
Thank you from North Saanich,B.C.
Any suggestions on using an air fryer basket in a convection oven?
Any chance you could continue to provide WW smart points or color points? The new WW system is stupid. I don’t follow it, but I have depended on your recipes for several years BECAUSE you give the WW points (and they’re delicious also).
I’m in central NC and unable to find the low carb 10″ style wrap suggested in WW link. I went to Tumaro’s website and only 8″ available even on Amazon. I guess I could make 2 smaller ones. Any other 10″ wraps with low points? You just don’t know how much I love your recipes and this is one of my top favorite I could eat everyday!
They sell it in stop and shop by the deli counter.
These were amazing! Rave reviews from the fam! It’s great bc you can customize each one and they don’t even taste “healthy”!!
We love substituting these wraps for buns! What a game changer.
I couldn’t find ground turkey, so I subbed with ground chicken. I added some additional spices to the meat like garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. My family loved this recipes, and had seconds. The real winner is when they said I could make this again.
I have to admit when I told my hubs I was making a hamburger crunch wrap, I got a pretty strange look. However, it was delicious!!! I’ll definitely be making this again.
Could you freeze this if you made it without the onion and lettuce?
What is Golden Mustard?!?