This easy crab guacamole is for the avocado obsessed! Perfect for any dinner or party app, I served them with Beanitos Black Bean chips which I love, but any baked chip would be perfect!
We make guacamole a lot in my house, it’s one of the few ways I can get Madison to eat avocados. For a crab-less version, you can check out my Best Guacamole Recipe. You may also enjoy Guacamole Deviled Eggs or Breaded Chicken Cutlets with Deconstructed Guacamole.
- 8 oz from 2 small haas diced avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 oz canned lump crabmeat, drained
- In a medium bowl combine avocados, red onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and, if desired, hot pepper sauce.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to use (up to 6 hours). Serve with tortilla chips.