These easy Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Biscuits are so good, and much healthier than the one’s you get at Red Lobster!
The scent of Garlic + Rosemary + Baked Bread is absolutely intoxicating to me. Seriously, my stomach starts to growl just thinking about it. I’ve always been more of a savory girl; I can bake a dozen cupcakes and not eat one, but place a batch of these biscuits in front of me, different story.
Heart Smart Bisquick is a staple in my pantry. I use it as a baking mix to whip up my very popular Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits anytime I need them, with minimum effort and little guilt. This rosemary parmesan variation will be making an appearance on my Holiday table this year.
Yes, I could probably make them from scratch, but realistically if I had to go through the extra steps while I’m preparing dinner, I probably wouldn’t. I have a 2 yr old, so dinner in my house on a typical weeknight takes 30 minutes or less to make, all the while I’m probably chasing her around, or picking up after her while she dumps my drawers. I’m sure lots of you can relate or remember those days! You really need to try these biscuits, just make sure you have friends to share them with!
Easy Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add oil and half the garlic; sauté on low heat about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add chopped rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (about 1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.