Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Golden cheddar biscuits drizzled with garlic parsley butter. Make sure you have some company to enjoy these with, or you’ll be tempted to eat them all!
You can easily halve this recipe. Of course, they taste best fresh out of the oven, but reheating them the next day is still good if you have leftovers.
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3.5 oz shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (Cabot 50% reduced fat)
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan, add half the garlic and saute on low heat about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Yield: 14 servings , Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 97.3 calories
- Total Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: g
- Protein: 3.7g