Quick Garlic-Lime Marinated Pork Chops are so EASY to make, and only take 10 minutes to cook. I usually make them in my broiler but they are also great on the grill, they come out juicy and SO flavorful!
Quick Garlic-Lime Marinated Pork Chops
Pork, that other white meat! We love pork chops and pork cutlets in my house. This recipe is a staple in my home, my family loves it and I love how quick it is to whip up on busy weeknights! These Breaded Pork Cutlets are also on constant rotation in my house when I want to switch things up.
For these pork chops, you can let the pork marinate as little as 15 minutes or as long as overnight. If you wish to use a pork loin instead of pork chops, this marinade would also be great. Sear the outside of the pork loin then bake it in the oven until cooked through in the center.
What To Serve With Garlic-Lime Pork Chops
Served them with cilantro lime rice on the side and some avocado slices, this would also be great with a big salad.
Garlic-Lime Marinade Ingredients
The simple pork chop marinade is simple, and made with just 5 ingredients you probably already have on hand:
- chili powder
- and, of course lime
Can you use this Garlic-Lime Marinade on chicken?
Sure! This would be great on chicken breasts, chicken thighs or even to roast a whole bird.
How To Make
More pork chop recipes:
- Dijon Herbed Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- Stuffed Baked Pork Chops with Prosciutto and Mozzarella
- Crock Pot Sazon Pork Chops
Quick Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- Trim fat off pork. In a large bowl season pork with garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Squeeze lime juice and some zest from the lime and let it marinade at least 20 minutes.
- To broil: line broiler pan with foil for easy clean up. Place pork chops on the broiler pan and broil about 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned. To grill, grill over medium-high 4 to 5 minutes on each side.