Crispy Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
These Crispy Breaded Boneless Pork Chops, an easy air fryer recipe that takes only 12 minutes to cook, are moist on the inside and crispy on the outside!
Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipe
I took my favorite crispy breaded pork chop recipe and converted it for the air fryer. The pork chops were even more delicious in the air fryer because the breading stayed on better and was crispier. The flavor was the same, so if you don’t have an air fryer, you can still make these pork chops in the oven. Some more of my favorite breaded air fryer recipes are Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan, Fish Sticks with Lemon Caper Sauce, and Air Fryer Chicken Milanese.
How do you get breading to stick to pork chops?
I use egg to get the breading to stick to the pork chops, but if you’re allergic to egg or want to use something else, olive oil, mayo, or Dijon mustard would work.
How long do I cook breaded pork chops in the air fryer?
For pork chops about 3/4 inch thick, air fryer 400F degrees for 12 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
These easy pork chops cooked much quicker in the air fryer than they do in the oven. The only downside is that an air fryer will probably only fit three at a time, so you just have to do them in batches.
- Cornflake Crumbs are sold near breadcrumbs. If you don’t have, you can buy corn flakes, and crush them yourself.
- To make these breaded pork chops gluten-free, use gluten-free corn flakes like Nature’s Path.
- You can use bone-in pork chops or thinner boneless ones if you prefer. The cooking time will vary, so check them every few minutes to make sure you don’t overcook them.
- Switch up the flavors by using different seasonings and dried herbs.
How To Make Crispy Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
More Pork Chop Recipes You’ll Love:
- Pork Chops and Pears with Spicy Mustard Greens
- Stuffed Baked Pork Chops with Prosciutto and Mozzarella
- Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots
- Garlic-Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce
Crispy Breaded Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- olive oil spray
- 6 3/4-inch thick center cut boneless pork chops, fat trimmed, 5 oz each
- kosher salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs, check labels for GF
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, omit for dairy free
- 1 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 12 minutes and lightly spray the basket with oil.
- Season pork chops on both sides with 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Combine panko, cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp kosher salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and black pepper in a large shallow bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in another. Dip the pork into the egg, then crumb mixture.
- When the air fryer is ready, place 3 of the chops into the prepared basket and spritz the top with oil.
- Cook 12 minutes turning half way, spritzing both sides with oil. Set aside and repeat with the remaining.