This quick and simple Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin cooked in the air fryer is perfect for weeknight dinners and packed with so much flavor!
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Here’s a new air fryer recipe! Pork wrapped in more pork – how could this not be good?! You’re going to love this easy pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and cooked in the air fryer, just two ingredients not counting salt and pepper. I tested this recipe several times to make sure it was perfect before sharing. My daughter smelled the bacon-wrapped meat and came running – she ate nearly half the batch! For more bacon-wrapped recipes, try my Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Scallops and Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites.
This pork tenderloin is so juicy and moist. Tenderloin is a lean cut of pork, so it benefits from the fat from the bacon. I use center-cut bacon, which is leaner than other cuts since it’s cut from the belly. If you want to serve it with something sweet, this would be great with apricot jam or sweet chile sauce on the side.
What temp should I cook pork tenderloin?
Cook pork tenderloin at 400F degrees in the air fryer for ten minutes. Then flip the meat over and cook for eight to ten minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145-150 degrees.
How do you wrap meat in bacon?
To wrap pork in bacon, you’ll need some kitchen string, but toothpicks would also work if that’s all you have.
- Cut two bacon strips in half and lay two halves next to each other, then four full strips, and then the other two halves.
- Place the tenderloin over the bacon.
- Tightly roll up the pork jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Tie the roast at 2-inch intervals with kitchen string to keep the bacon from shrinking and falling off, each about 12-inches long.
What to Serve with Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes You’ll Love:
- Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin
- Reuben Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Fig Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Mexican Adobo Rubbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Spinach Prosciutto and Mozzarella Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 6 center cut strips bacon
- cooking string
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Lay the bacon on a cutting board to be roughly the same size as the tenderloin.
- Cut two bacon strips in half (since the ends are thinner, they don’t need a whole strip). Lay two halves next to each other, then four full strips, then the other two halves next to each other.
- Carefully lay the tenderloin over the bacon. Tightly roll up the pork jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie the roast at 2- inch intervals with kitchen string each about 12-inches long.
- Carefully cut the tenderloin in half to fit in the air fryer.
- Put the tenderloin inside and fry at 400 F for 20 minutes turning halfway, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145-150 F. Let the pork rest about 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into 12 slices.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Dairy Free
- Dinner Ideas
- Easter Recipes
- Egg Free Recipes
- Father's Day
- Gluten Free
- High Protein Recipes
- Keto Recipes
- Kid Friendly
- Low Carb
- Pork Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Under 30 Minutes
- Weight Watchers – WW Recipes
- Whole30 Recipes