Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
This easy Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer recipe comes out juicy and delicious. Ready in only 18 minutes this is one chicken dinner your family will love!
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
I basically followed the same recipe as my oven version but made half, and added the sauce and cheese the last three minutes of cook time. I made them in my Skinnytaste Vremi Air Fryer that you can pre-order now, it comes out in a few weeks!
If you don’t have an air-fryer, you can follow my baked chicken parmesan recipe here. I brush the chicken with melted butter or oil instead of using egg before the breadcrumbs to give it that “fried” taste without frying. To see some of my other air-fryer recipes, click here.
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Cutlets
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Za’atar Lamb Chops
Chicken Parmesan in the Air Fryer
- 2 about 8 oz each chicken breast, sliced in half to make 4 thinner cutlets
- 6 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs, I used whole wheat, you can use gluten-free
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 6 tbsp reduced fat mozzarella cheese, I used Polly-o
- 1/2 cup marinara
- cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer 360F° for 3 minutes.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl.
- Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- When the air fryer is ready, place 2 pieces in the basket and spray the top with oil.
- Cook 6 minutes, turn and top each with 1 tbsp sauce and 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cook 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Set aside and keep warm, repeat with the remaining 2 pieces.