When I want to whip up a quick dinner on busy weeknights, I love making this easy Air Fryer Shrimp that comes out perfectly every time.
Perfect Air Fryer Shrimp
Shrimp is one of my go-to’s for a quick weeknight meal, and air frying is one of my favorite ways to make them! These Air Fryer Shrimp with no breading are ready in under 10 minutes and great in bowls, salads, or as a main served with veggies. For more simple air fryer recipes, try Air Fryer Salmon Sandwich, Cajun Shrimp Dinner, and Shrimp Egg Rolls.
Air Fryer Shrimp Ingredients
- Shrimp: Peel and devein 32 jumbo shrimp.
- Spices: Garlic powder, sweet paprika, dried parsley, salt
- Olive Oil: Stir in two tablespoons of oil with spices.
- Lemon Wedges for serving
How Long to Air Fry Shrimp
- Spice Mixture: Combine the spices with the oil and then add the shrimp.
- Air Fry: Arrange the raw shrimp in a single layer in the basket. If they won’t all fit, you may have to do another batch. Air fry them at 400°F for five to six minutes, shaking the basket halfway.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Shrimp
- Tacos: Wrap the shrimp in corn tortillas and top with cilantro and a creamy lime sauce. You can even season the shrimp with Latin spices, like chili powder and cumin. Or save on carbs and make lettuce wraps instead.
- Bowls: Fill a bowl with quinoa or rice and your favorite veggies and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
- Salads: Top any salad with air-fried shrimp for extra protein.
- Main Dish: Serve the shrimp with roasted broccoli rabe, butternut squash, carrots, or any other side.
- Tostadas: Layer a tostada shell with refried beans, guacamole, salsa, and shrimp.
- Sandwich the shrimp between two pieces of bread and add butter lettuce and tartar sauce.
How to Store Shrimp
Store leftover shrimp in airtight containers for three to four days in the refrigerator. You can eat them cold or reheat them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Shrimp: You can buy fresh or frozen shrimp that’s already peeled and deveined to save time. If you use frozen shrimp, thaw it before adding the spices.
- Spices: Switch up the spices with your favorite store-bought mixes, like Old Bay or Tajin, or make your own combo. Add onion powder or swap the parsley for oregano.
- No Air Fryer? No Problem! Cook them in a skillet for about three minutes on each side.
More Shrimp Recipes You’ll Love:
- Breaded Shrimp
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Oreganata
- Zucchini Noodles with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp
- Garlic Shrimp
- Grilled Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Kebabs
Your comments are helpful! If you’ve tried this healthy Air Fryer Shrimp recipe or any other on Skinnytaste, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. And if you took a photo of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can reshare it on my Stories!
Perfect Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer (I use the GoWise to test all my recipes!)