This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
These easy Grilled Shrimp and Vegetables Bowls are my go-to when the weather is warm!
Grilled Shrimp and Vegetables Bowl
Grilled shrimp, corn, peppers and zucchini topped with fresh avocado and lime juice – an easy light salad you’ll want to make all summer long. More shrimp recipes I love are Lemon-Chili Shrimp Avocado Quinoa Bowl, Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, and Mexican Shrimp Diablo.
If you were watching my Instagram stories yesterday, you might recognize this salad I made for lunch. I cooked this on my outdoor grill, but this can also be made on an indoor grill pan (affiliate link). Served warm, I simply drizzle this with a little lime juice on top, but balsamic would also be a delicious alternative.
More Shrimp Recipes:
- Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
- Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli Orzo
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Bowl
Grilled shrimp, corn, peppers and zucchini topped with fresh avocado and lime juice – an easy light salad you'll want to make all summer long.
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups salad, 8 shrimp
- 32 large peeled and deveined shrimp (12 oz)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper, or more, to taste
- Olive oil spray
- 1 7 oz zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper, halved, seeds and membrane removed
- 4 small corn cobs, husks removed
- 4 ounces Hass avocado, 1 small, diced
- Juice from ½ a lime
- Gently pat shrimp dry with a paper towel and place them in a medium bowl. Add the olive oil and toss to evenly coat. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper and cayenne. Toss again and carefully skewer shrimp onto pre-soaked wood or metal skewers. Set aside.
- Lightly spray the bell pepper, zucchini and corn with olive oil spray and use your hands to evenly coat. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, grill the corn cobs, bell pepper halves and zucchini for 4 minutes. Using long metal tongs, carefully turn the corn cobs, peppers and zucchini then place the shrimp on the grill. Cook for an additional 4 minutes, flipping the shrimp after 2 minutes. Remove everything from the grill at the same time.
- Place corn cobs on a cutting board and carefully cut off the kernels from the cob. Dice the peppers and zucchini. Place the kernels in a medium bowl with the peppers, zucchini, avocado and lime juice. Add ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to evenly coat. Divide shrimp and salad among 4 plates and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 1/4 cups salad, 8 shrimp, Calories: 247 kcal, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Protein: 20 g, Fat: 20 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 102 mg, Sodium: 443 mg, Fiber: 5.5 g, Sugar: 7 g