Lemon-Parsley Potato Foil Packets can be grilled or baked in the oven! A delicious side dish, and the best part – easy cleanup!
Lemon-Parsley Potato Foil Packets
These Lemon-Parlsey Foil Packet Potatoes are delicious, made with baby potatoes drizzled with olive oil and spices, finished with lemon zest and parsley. The perfect side dish for chicken, steaks, or anything you’re grilling! You can make just about anything in a foil packet! A few other favorites I make Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets, Meatloaf Foil Packets and Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets.
My preferred foil for grilling is Reynolds Wrap Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil which is a heavier gauge foil than standard Reynolds Wrap, which is perfect since you don’t have to worry about breaking or tearing, even with heavier foods and it protects food over direct heat.
What makes these potatoes so tasty is the lemon zest and parsley, so don’t skimp! If you’re using larger potatoes, just cut them into smaller pieces so they cook faster.
Reynolds Wrap is produced using food safety and quality standards, making the foil my go-to in the kitchen and on the grill. Heavy Duty Foil is also available in a wider 18-inch roll, great for larger foil packets to throw on the grill.
How To Make A Foil Packet
- Tear off an 18” sheet of foil.
- Center the food on the foil sheet.
- Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food.
- Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet.
- Bake or grill as instructed.
Leave a comment and share some of your favorite foil packet dinners!
More Foil Packet Recipes
- Grilled Clams in Foil
- Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets
- Cajun Shrimp in Foil
- Easy Grilled Fish Foil Packets
- Sausage Butternut and Brussels in Foil
Lemon-Parsley Potatoes in Foil
- 16 ounces baby red or yukon gold potatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- grated lemon zest of 1/2 lemon 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 piece Reynolds Wrap heavy duty foil 18 x 18 inches
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper to taste, toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer to a large sheet, 18 x 18 inches of heavy duty foil on a flat surface.
- Place the ingredients in the center of the foil. Form a packet by bringing the short ends of the foil together and fold twice to seal leaving room for steam.
- Grill, covered over medium heat 30 minutes, shaking the bag every 10 minutes so the bottom of the potatoes don’t burn. Open carefully and top with 1/8 teaspoon salt, lemon zest and parsley.
In the Oven
- Bake in a preheat 400F oven 35 to 40 minutes, shaking the halfway. Open carefully and top with 1/8 teaspoon salt, lemon zest and parsley.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Reynolds. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Skinnytaste possible. All thoughts are my own.