This delicious, easy salad features succulent lobster tossed with chopped asparagus and tomatoes in a light lemon dressing. To save time, I buy the lobsters steamed from my local fishmonger.
If you’re lucky enough to live along the East coast to have access to fresh lobster… you’re lucky enough! But if not, steamed crab or even shrimp would also be wonderful in this salad.
Lobster Asparagus Chopped Salad
- 8 oz fresh cooked lobster, chopped (from 2 1-1/4 lb lobsters)
- 3 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 basil leaf, chopped
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook until tender yet firm, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the asparagus, lobster, tomatoes, red onion, basil and dressing. Divide equally in 2 bowls and eat right away.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.