This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
No time for breakfast? Make a smoothie! I love this combination of bananas and pineapple to create this Pina Banana Colada Smoothie –a little taste of the tropics to start my morning.
Pina Banana Colada Smoothie
I love making a quick and healthy smoothie when I have to bring my breakfast to go. Some other favorites are Chia Watermelon Fresca, Summer Mango Stone Fruit Smoothie and Bali Banana Date Smoothie.
Pineapples are rich in enzymes, which is great for your digestive system. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C. I like to throw in some chia seeds, but it’s completely optional. Along with bananas, this smoothie is high in fiber, vitamins and a perfect start to your day!
More fruit smoothie recipes:
- Kale Banana Chia Hemp Superfood Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Mango Lassi.
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- PB and J Smoothie
Piña Banana Colada Smoothie
No time for breakfast? Make a smoothie! I love this combination of bananas and pineapple to create this Pina Banana Colada Smoothie – a little taste of the tropics to start my morning.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- 1/2 medium ripe frozen banana
- 6 oz Almond Breeze almond coconut milk
- 3 1/2 oz about 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup ice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, optional
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- Place all the ingredients in the blender except for the coconut and blend until smooth.
- Mix in coconut and pour over a glass of ice.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 smoothie, Calories: 160 kcal, Carbohydrates: 27 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 6 g, Sodium: 95 mg, Fiber: 4 g, Sugar: 18 g