Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes and Zucchini is the perfect summer pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables tossed in a light creamy dressing.
Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes and Zucchini
Need a macaroni salad to bring to your next BBQ without tons of fat and calories? Look no further!
This is the perfect summer pasta salad loaded with fresh summer tomatoes and zucchini tossed in a light creamy dressing. I even snuck in some Greek yogurt for added creaminess but with all the other flavors you won’t know it’s there. Because there are so many wonderful vegetables in this salad, the portions are a decent size and pairs perfectly with any grilled meats and burgers.
This makes enough for a large gathering, perfect for your Fourth of July parties but if you want to make this for a smaller group you can simply halve the recipe as I did here.
More Pasta Salad Recipes
- Summer Pasta Salad with Baby Greens
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes
- Shrimp Tortellini Salad
- Summer Cavatelli
Summer Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes and Zucchini
- 16 oz uncooked elbows
- 4 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups 1 small zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 7 tbsp light mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 2 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in generously salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a medium bowl, combine onions, mayonnaise, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, oregano, garlic powder; mix well.
- Add tomatoes (and any juice from the tomato), zucchini, pasta, salt and pepper to taste, toss well and place in a large bowl.