This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
More few summer salad favorites are Juicy Tomato Salad, Grilled Peach and Watermelon Burrata Salad, and Berry Salad with Almond Cranberry Crusted Goat Cheese.
Shave the raw zucchini thin with a mandolin or even a potato peeler, season with salt and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Let the zucchini marinade in the lemon juice for at least 10 minutes before topping with arugula and fresh shaved Parmesan.
Although the ingredients are simple, it’s really quite delicious. Use good quality extra virgin olive oil and Parmesan cheese for the best results.
More Zucchini Recipes:
- Zucchini Tots
- Grilled Zucchini
- Santa Fe Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini
This light 5-ingredient zucchini carpaccio salad is this perfect summer side dish. You can serve this as an appetizer, side dish or even as a light lunch for 2.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 /2 zucchini, 1/4 cup arugula, 2 tbsp shaved parm
- Combine oil and lemon juice. Place a layer of zucchini to cover the bottom of a platter. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Repeat layering zucchini, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice until all zucchini is used up. Let marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, top with fresh arugula, shaved Parmesan and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /2 zucchini, 1/4 cup arugula, 2 tbsp shaved parm, Calories: 81 kcal, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 90 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 2 g