Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer!
A great recipe for zucchini lovers, the perfect side dish with anything you are grilling like chicken, fish, etc. You can see grilled recipes here.
One year I grew zucchinis so large, I couldn’t use them up quick enough! That year this dish was on rotation all summer. Refrigerate for up to 3 days, to reheat microwave until warm.
- 4 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry with a towel
- 1 1/4 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 3 large egg whites, beaten
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and pour mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cut into 12 equal pieces.