I don’t care too much for carrots, but I love a good carrot ginger dressing on my salad when I go out for Hibachi. This is good stuff! It’s the perfect starter to any dish.
Asian Ginger Carrot Dressing Recipe
Well, I’ve been getting requests for this for a while now, so it was time! It’s hot in New York, so too cool off I wanted a simple crisp iceburg lettuce salad for lunch. I added some red cabbage and carrots for color and enjoyed every bite! You can serve this on mixed greens, add tomatoes and cucumbers or whatever you like!
Asian Ginger Carrot Dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tbsp minced celery
- 3 tbsp peanut oil or sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce use tamari for gluten-free
- 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredient in the blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate a few hours before using to let the flavors deepen. This gets better the longer it sits.
- Serve on your favorite salad greens and enjoy!