Shrimp Salsa is so good, you might not want to share! Made with shrimp, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion and lime juice. Bring this to a party and watch it disappear!
Let’s make salsa, but add shrimp to it! A great way to add protein to your dip. Perfect if you are looking for a healthy dip for a party, super bowl appetizer, or snack. Other salsas ideas I love are Pico de Gallo Salsa, Salsa Verde, and Avocado and Mango Salsa.
This shrimp salsa is low-fat, gluten-free and perfect for low-carb diets, but you can switch it up and add black beans to boost the fiber, or roasted corn to add a touch of sweetness, and even avocado to add some healthy fats. Add more jalapeño to make it spicier and adjust the lime, cilantro and salt to suit your taste. You see where I’m going with this…. the possibilities are endless!
More Salsa Recipe Ideas:
- 16 oz cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, diced fine
- 6 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp jalapenos, diced fine (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 limes, juice of (or more to taste)
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving. Drain any liquid before serving.
- Makes 4 1/4 cups.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Cinco De Mayo
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free Recipes
- Gluten Free
- Keto Recipes
- Latin Recipes
- Low Carb
- No Cook
- Party Apps
- Sauces, Dips and Spreads
- Seafood Recipes
- Shrimp Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Super Bowl Recipes
- Under 30 Minutes
- Weight Watchers – WW Recipes
- Whole30 Recipes