Skinny Taco Dip
I absolutely love anything creamy and cheesy, but then again, who doesn’t?! A few of my favorite appetizer dips are Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Hot and Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip, and Easy No-Cook Salsa Recipe.
This is my daughter Karina’s favorite dip, which she has nicknamed “the stuff”. This skinny taco dip is easy to prepare and everyone always wants the recipe when they try it. Serve it at your next party with your favorite baked tortilla chips and play around with the toppings – try jalapeños, scallions or avocados.
Skinny Taco Dip
This super easy, no cook skinny taco dip is a MUST have at any get together: birthdays, football, holidays– the dip always disappears! Serve with tortilla chips.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (check for GF)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded fine
- 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Yield: 24 servings, Serving Size: 1/24th of dip
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 59 calories
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11.5mg
- Sodium: 223.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 2g