Warm Curry Roasted Sheet Pan Vegetable Salad
Roasted sweet potatoes, bell peppers, and broccoli form the foundation of this delicious, hearty salad which is made all on one sheet pan.
I’ve been on a dairy-free veggie kick lately, so I’ve been cooking lots of vegetable dishes. I loved this warm salad, so I couldn’t wait to share it with you. Besides this salad, I’ve also been enjoying this Soba Noodle Veggie Stir Fry and Buddha Bowl.
Although there’s no dairy or meat, this roasted vegetable salad will definitely fill you up. There’s about 7 grams of protein from the broccoli, and plenty of fiber from the sweet potatoes. The serving size is pretty large – about 2 cups per serving. Of course, you can certainly eat this salad with some grilled chicken, chickpeas or lentils for even more protein.
Sheet pan dinners are always easy and fast to make. This roasted vegetable salad is no different. All of the vegetables are cooked on a sheet pan, and then tossed with the honey curry vinaigrette while still warm. The flavorful vinaigrette is wonderful poured over all the vegetables while still hot out of the oven.
If you won’t have time to make the full recipe in the evening for dinner, you could prep all the vegetables and make the dressing in advance and then bake it right before eating. Also, this curry vegetable salad is sturdy enough to be made ahead, and the leftovers keep well in the fridge, so it’s perfect for weekday lunches.
Honey Curry Dressing
I love all things curry. Some of my favorite curry recipes are Broiled Tilapia with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce and Roasted Red Kuri Coconut Curry Soup. This curry salad dressing wonderful with roasted veggies. The honey adds a touch of sweetness, which balances nicely with the tartness of the apple cider vinegar. If you have leftover salad dressing, it’d be great on a mixed green salad. The vinaigrette will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- Switch out any of the vegetables with whatever you prefer. Cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and butternut squash would all be excellent options.
- Add grilled chicken, lentils, or chickpeas for more protein.
More Roasted Vegetable Dishes You’ll Love:
- Balsamic Roasted Veggie and White Bean Pasta
- Turmeric Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Maple Soy Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Soup
- Cheesy Baked Penne with Roasted Veggies
Warm Curry Roasted Vegetable Salad
- olive oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and diced sweet potato, 1/2-inch cubes (from 2 large or 3 small)
- 2 red bell peppers, cut 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, quartered and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large sheet pan with oil.
- Mix the sweet potato, red pepper and onion with oil, vinegar, cumin, curry powder and salt and toss well.
- Transfer to the prepared sheet pan. Bake 20 minutes, tossing halfway until the vegetables begin to soften, add the broccoli (spritz it with olive oil) and cook 15 to 18 more minutes, until the sweet potatoes are browned and tender.
- While the vegetables are cooking, mix the salad dressing together in a large bowl.
- Remove the roasted veggies from the oven and while still hot, toss them into the large bowl with the salad dressing.
- Divide equally between 4 bowls.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.