These Instant Pot Deviled Eggs are quick and easy, with a creamy egg yolk filling and a hint of paprika on top. Perfect for all of your summer gatherings!
Easy Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
When it comes to making deviled eggs, I keep my ingredients pretty classic, but I love adding little pickle juice to my the yolks for a pop of flavor! Using the Instant Pot makes the process even easier, as Instant Pot hard boiled eggs come out perfectly every time.
This recipe will give you the easiest eggs to peel, so you can enjoy them for the holidays, potlucks, parties and other gatherings.
I have tons of appetizer recipes, but deviled eggs are my favorite, and what I love most is they are inexpensive and made with ingredients I always have on hand. I also love tuna deviled eggs and guacamole deviled eggs.
What You’ll Need
This easy deviled eggs recipe requires just a handful of ingredients.
- Mayonnaise – Regular or low fat mayo works fine.
- Milk – I used 2%.
- Dill pickle juice – Optional but I love the flavor it adds to the filling.
- Seasonings – All you need is salt, pepper, and paprika to season these Instant Pot deviled eggs.
How To Make Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
Using the Instant Pot to make deviled eggs is so easy. Here’s how.
- Cook the eggs. Place the rack in the bottom of your instant pot, then add the water. Place the eggs on the rack. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release. Quickly run the eggs under cold running water.
- Peel the eggs. Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and place the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Make the filling. Add the mayo, milk, pickle juice, salt, and pepper to the yolks. Mash with a fork to combine.
- Assemble the eggs. Spoon the filling into each egg white, sprinkle with paprika and dill. Enjoy!
How Do You Boil Eggs So They Peel Easy
- Use your Instant Pot! Eggs cooked in the Instant Pot practically pop right out of there shells! It’s a game changer! You can see my post on how to make PERFECT hard boiled eggs or soft boiled eggs in the Instant Pot.
- Super fresh eggs are going to be hard to peel regardless of what you do, so it’s best NOT to hard boil eggs the same day they are purchased. The best eggs for boiling are at least 10 days old.
- For best results, peel your eggs right after they are cool enough to handle. Fully chilled eggs will not peel well. You can peel your eggs ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
How Far Ahead Can I Make Deviled Eggs?
You can make deviled eggs as far as 2 days in advance, keeping the egg whites and the filling separate and refrigerated until the time comes to assemble.
More Egg Recipes You May Enjoy
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
- Place the rack in the bottom of the pot. Pour the water in the pot. Place the eggs on the rack.
- High pressure on manual 5 minutes.
- Natural release 5 minutes then use quick release, then quickly run the eggs under cold running water until cool enough to hold.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the mayo, milk, pickle juice, salt, pepper then use a fork to mash well.
- Spoon filling into each egg white. Sprinkle with paprika, dill and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Photo credit: Jess Larson