I am off to Florida for a family vacation this Spring break. Not sure if I will be posting, so I leave you with this, a classic appetizer, and one that I love! I even have these for lunch sometimes!
*Tip – eggs are easier to peel when they are at least 1 week old so don’t use fresh eggs, try to use older eggs. Once eggs are fully cooked, run under cold water.
- 4 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 tbsp Hellmann’s light mayonnaise (regular for Keto)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Cut eggs in half longways.
- Remove yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and pipe them back into egg whites.
- Top with chopped chives and paprika.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 halves
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 0
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 96.8 calories
- Total Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 156.1mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Protein: 6.3g