Tuna Deviled Eggs
I combined two favorites, classic deviled eggs and tuna salad and made these bite sized snacks, lunch or appetizers you can easily make ahead and pop right into your mouth! You may also like versions such as Instant Pot Deviled Eggs or Guacamole Deviled Eggs.
Hard boiled eggs stuffed with tuna, why not!? They make a great low-carb, high protein alternative to tuna sandwiches and can be made ahead for lunch on the go. They are also keto, gluten-free and whole30 if you use compliant mayo. If you want to skip the mayo altogether, you can sub the mayo for a little olive oil instead.
How To Make Tuna Deviled Eggs
Tuna Deviled Egg Tips
- I use my Instant Pot to make Easy-To-Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- To pack for lunch, store them in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- You can easily halve the recipe to make less servings.
More Tuna Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Chickpea Tuna Salad
- Skinny Tuna Melt
- Italian Tuna and Brown Rice Salad
- Mayo-less Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Low-Carb Tomato Tuna Melts
- Tuna Salad Wraps
- Canned Tuna Ceviche
- Tuna Lettuce Wrap with Avocado Dressing
Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- In a medium bowl combine the egg yolks with mayo and mash.
- Add tuna, red onion and red wine vinegar.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the tuna salad into the 16 halved eggs. Garnish with chives.